From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LVM and LABELS in fstab
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 20:33:46
1 James Wall wrote:
2 > On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 11:18 PM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> Is there a way to make this work? I googled but I couldn't find anything on
4 >> this one. Well, a few worthless hits that just happen to have the words on
5 >> the same page for some reason.
6 > Look for /dev/dm-0 to monitor your lvm partition. that is what I use
7 > to monitor my LVM /, swap, and /home partitions in the monitor setup.
8 >> Dale
9 >>
10 >> :-) :-)
14 I don't see that option here. All I have is sd* and sr0. Also
15 composite for all drives.
16
17 [ebuild R ] app-admin/gkrellm-2.3.5 USE="X hddtemp nls ssl -gnutls
18 -lm_sensors -ntlm"
19
20 Your flags look something like mine?
21
22 Dale
23
27 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!