From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Heads-Up sys-lib/ss breaks Apps
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 17:53:43
1 Ron Bickers wrote:
2 > On Fri July 8 2005 01:38 am, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
5 >>Which is a huge bummer since most of us don't go checking the ebuilds
6 >>for these specific lines. How I wish It would just abort and BLAST the
7 >>Einfo on the screen for me to see the next day and decide to do it
8 >>manually.
11 > I have this concern as well. Also, when emerging multiple packages, the
12 > helpful and sometimes necessary output at the end of each merge is easily
13 > missed as the next package begins. It would be nice to at least have these
14 > messages logged somewhere. Are they? Can they be without patching portage?
17 mkdir /var/log/portage
18 echo "PORT_LOGDIR=/var/log/portage" >> /etc/make.conf
19
20 kashani
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list