From: John Jolet <john@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] evms
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:35:13
1 On Apr 17, 2006, at 10:22 AM, <brettholcomb@×××××××××.net> wrote:
2
3 > I used the info on the EVMS site and there is a wiki entry which
4 > helped quite a bit. I'm not at home so I don't have the wiki entry
5 > but I found it via a search on evms + Gentoo.
6 >
7 > I like EVMS as it makes managing the disks much easier than trying
8 > to all of them separately.
9
10 I did find that wiki entry, i think. having to translate it into a 3
11 disk setup, mostly for raid5, but looks pretty good. since i've done
12 software raid/lvm on linux quite a bit, i think i'll go ahead with
13 this box and evms just to be able to compare my experience.
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list