From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone switched to eudev yet?
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 21:44:08
1 On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 07:48:45PM +0100, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote
2 >
3 > remember this? a solution without a problem to solve, making a lot
4 > of people's lifes harder, dropped onto them by the godlike Lennart P.?
5 > http://lalists.stanford.edu/lad/2009/06/0218.html
6
7 The thread was started by Lennart. In the first message
8 http://lalists.stanford.edu/lad/2009/06/0191.html he says...
9
10 > If you don't do RT development or doing RT development only for
11 > embedded cases, or if you are a
12 > Gentoo-Build-It-All-Myself-Because-It-Is-So-Much-Faster-And-Need-To-Reinvent-The-Wheel-Daily-And-Configurating-Things-Is-Awesome-Guy
13 > then it doesn't mean anything for you.
14
15 And people wonder why Gentoo-ers dislike the guy.
18 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
19 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications