From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Recommendations for a Gentoo supporting/capable VPS besides Linode?
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 20:34:56
1 wabe <wabenbau <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > > The big names (DO, Vultr, etc) don't seem to support Gentoo as a
5 > > choice, so I'm wondering if anyone has any preferences of service
6 > > that they use.
7
8 > http://www.claranet.com
9
10 A lot will depend if their locations meet your needs too, so you'll have to
11 verify that issue.
12
13 A while I noticed this company says they have strong support for gentoo::
14 http://www.soyoustart.com/us/distributions/
17 And quite a few gentoo devs are very active at Rackspace.
18 https://support.rackspace.com/how-to/rackspace-cloud-backup-install-the-agent-
19 on-linux/
20
21 http://terrarum.net/blog/gentoo-on-rackspace-cloud.html