From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: syslog-ng 10s pause during startup
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 23:08:06
1 On 2019-10-18 13:57, Daniel Frey wrote:
2
3 > It is waiting for entropy to build. Moving mouse or typing on keyboard
4 > will speed it up but I have machines only controlled by IR so this was
5 > not helpful.
6
7 That was exactly my guess when I saw the OP, although I don't have this
8 problem myself.
11 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
12 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
13 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
14 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.