From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] syslog-ng 10s pause during startup
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 20:57:57
1 Posting from phone, please excuse the formatting.
2
3 It is waiting for entropy to build. Moving mouse or typing on keyboard will
4 speed it up but I have machines only controlled by IR so this was not
5 helpful.
6
7 I switched to sysklogd and installed havaged and the problem went away.
8
9 Dan
10