From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome without PulseAudio?
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 20:27:35
1 Am 11.04.2012 07:29, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
2
3 >> http://arunraghavan.net/2012/02/gentoo-pulseaudio-alsa-update/
4 >
5 > Damn, I read Gentoo Universe and I totally missed that. Cool, thanks,
6 > I will remove the config file.
7
8 Removed that one long ago, but went through masking and unmasking
9 pulseaudio right now just to find that it somehow chose to use the
10 HDMI-output instead of the plain intel-onboard-audio-stuff.
11
12 So I had audio from eg. guayadeque but nothing from youtube within
13 firefox ... strange, especially when you see moving bars in the
14 pulseaudio volume control ... and hear ... nothing.
15
16 Right now it's OK again.
17
18 media-sound/pulseaudio-1.99.2 on ~amd64 with gnome-3 ....
19
20 Greets, Stefan