From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: KDE 4.3.1 : further queries
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 00:43:10
1 090925 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > If you find that KDE 4 doesn't really suit you,
3 > it might be best to switch to another desktop environment.
4
5 As I've mentioned several times in earlier msg/threads,
6 I started using Fluxbox as desktop manager 0904xx (previously KDE 3).
7 I don't like the KDE 4 desktop & prefer not to install apps I don't use.
8
9 Anyway, thanks to all for the clarification re 'Systemsettings':
10 I may try installing it + dependencies & see whether it helps.
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca