From: Yohan Pereira <yohan.pereira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cross-compiling mosh
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:53:11
1 On 12/09/13 at 09:21am, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2 > ps: anyone using mosh already? Experiences? opinions?
3
4 I've been using mosh for almost a month now for my remote servers and
5 when I'm away, for my workstation. I like the local echo and the
6 persistent session over dodgy network connections. I can restart my
7 router without worrying about re connecting via ssh. The responsiveness
8 on high latency servers is also a big + for me.
9
10 Set-up is also fairly straightforward just need to get the locale getup
11 right. Mis-configured locale was the only issue I've ran into so far.
15 - Yohan Pereira
16
17 The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference
18 between a mermaid and a seal.
19 -- Mark Twain