From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: NeoMutt and GnuPG
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 04:48:20
1 On 2018-01-31 05:17, Floyd Anderson wrote:
2
3 > Instead I suggest to set ‘gpgme’ USE-flag and *only that* – no
4 > ‘crypt’, ‘gpg’, ‘pgp_classic’, ‘smime’, ‘smime_classic’. Look at the
5 > ebuild and especially the comments. This way I only need to set one !
6 > variable to get the stuff working:
7 >
8 > set crypt_use_gpgme = yes
9
10 I second that. This has been my setup for about a year and it just works.
13 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
14 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
15 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet, fetch the TXT record for the domain.