From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Your alternative for Google Picasa
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:27:09
1 On Wednesday 01 November 2006 14:10, Timothy A. Holmes wrote:
2 > > Hi All,
3 > >
4 > > I have been using Konqueror to create photo albums with
5 > > thumbnails and all, and seamlessly publish on a server. I've
6 > > had a look at Google's Picasa and the 26.2M download it
7 > > requires and wondered what the wider Gentoo community are
8 > > using. What would/do you use to crete an album with thumbs
9 > > for publishing on a website?
10 > > --
11 > > Regards,
12 > > Mick
13 >
14 > Mick:
15 >
16 > Ive been using Jalbum from http://www.jalbum.net
17 >
18 > You can check out some of the albums ive published at:
19 >
20 > http://www.w8tah.us/
21 >
22 > Follow the links to Storm Chasing or Photography
23 >
24 > Anyone wants to discuss/ ask questions about Jalbum offline -- PLEASE --
25 > feel free to contact me
26
27 Thanks Tim, it looks good - but it needs Java which I do not have installed on
28 this laptop.
29 --
30 Regards,
31 Mick