From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Emerge doesn't download stuff
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:34:02
1 On 7/31/06, Marco Fabbri <spiff1281@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > The problem persists...
3 >
4 > Even if I changed mirror (it worked for a while) I still have to download
5 > packages manually on my windows pc and then trensfer the files.
6 > It's strange: it download some packeges, but not some others. Some packages
7 > are available on some server and not in some others. Some packages are just
8 > not avaiable.
9
10 Can you give some examples? Maybe the packages that are not
11 downloading have been obsoleted by newer versions, so only the newer
12 versions are available on the mirror. You did run the "emerge --sync"
13 step, right?
14
15 -Richard
16 --