From: Loupy <il.loupy@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] fsck + emerge => crash
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:13:34
1 Hi all,
2
3 2009/11/16 Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>:
4 > My advice would have been to do periodic backups. But I guess it's too
5 > late for that.
6 Eeeeek, backups: She needs backup because she can't hang with the big dogs.
7 Well now I learned a lesson.
8
9 > For the encoding error, that character qualifies as latin1 (â) so maybe
10 > it's an issue where your system (or python) encoding got out of wack.
11 > You may be able to fix it easily changing that, but my guess is along
12 > the way you'll find little errors here and there with other things
13 > (that's why backups are so handy).
14 I will try this first, but I think you are with the little errors.
15