From: "habutre ." <habutre@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] alsa-utils + gnome
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 03:38:10
1 Hi guys!
2
3 My problem it's following: I've a AC97/I82801 sound device building as a
4 built-in on my kernel. My sound work a fun, but I can't store the sound
5 mixer's without a alsa-utils, then all time that i wanna hear a good music,
6 i did should change my volume controls. Then i installed a alsa-utils in my
7 PC, but when i installed this package by emerge, my sound don't work. Any
8 error appear, any exception occour, but the sound don't go out. The
9 equalizer it's work, only the sound don't go out
10
11 Anyone already passed for this problem?
12
13 Remembering :
14 my user it's on audio group: audio:!:18:habutre
15 my sound device has this permissions: crw-rw---- 1 root audio 14, 3 Jan 16
16 21:58 /dev/sound/dsp
17 my sound mixing it's: esound
18 my alsa-utils version: 1.0.10
19
20 My best regards,
21
22 Rogerio aka habutre
25 "Fé inabalável é somente
26 aquela que pode encarar a
27 razão face-a-face em qualquer
28 época da Humanidade".
29
31 MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online.
32 http://messenger.msn.com.br
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list