From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Getting Photos From A Digital Camera
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 12:04:25
1 On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 14:07:46 +1200, Nick Rout wrote:
2
3 > By the look of this you may be able to mount a gphoto2 compatible camera
4 > soon:
5 >
6 > http://www.gphoto.org/proj/gphotofs/
7 >
8 > FUSE seems to be making a file system of everything.
9
10 the last time I tried that, it didn't work. It doesn't really bother me
11 as I rarely connect the camera directory to the computer. When I
12 do, Konqueror displays the contents anyway.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance from Mom.