From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] concatenate ogg-files...?
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:50:04
1 Am 30.01.2011 14:55, schrieb meino.cramer@×××.de:
2 >
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > I have three ogg-files (audio) which I want to concatenate
6 > in a way, so that as much as possible of the audio quality
7 > will be preserved and the result should be an ogg-file again,
8 > which not only plays ok, because mplayer or what ever simply
9 > skipps over format violations but is of a valid ogg format.
10 >
11 > How can I do this ?
14 There is ogmcat which belongs to ogmtools. However, it explicitly says
15 in its man-page that it does not work. You might still try it out.
16
17 Can it be a Matroska file, as well? There is an option in mkvmerge to
18 append streams in MKV/MKA, as well. Maybe that one works better.
19
20 Hope this helps,
21 Florian Philipp