From: Henk Boom <lunarc.lists@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems installing on Thinkpad X41 Tablet
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 05:15:55
1 On 06/10/06, Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > Hmm, I haven't booted of a minimal CD in awhile, so I'm not sure
3 > whether the included kernel includes all the right drivers for the USB
4 > media and filesystems.
5 >
6 > Does /sys/block/sda/dev exist? (you might need to "mount -t sysfs
7 > sysfs /sys" if /sys isn't mounted at this point)
10 Yes, after using that mount command both /sys/block/sda/dev and
11 /sys/block/sdb/dev exist.
12
13 > Does /proc/filesystems contain vfat? (Again, might need "mount -t
14 > proc proc /proc")
17 Yes. It does not have the word "nodev" before it though, in case that
18 makes a difference.
19
20 Thanks,
21 Henk Boom