From: "David D. Rea" <dave@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Travelling in Greece, need advice
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 22:57:54
1 On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 00:45 +0200, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > > Most single family homes in the US have a phone access box on the
3 > > outside of the house. Especially new construction.
6 > glad, that I am not living there ;)
7 >
8 > Where I live, almost all houses have no boxes outside anymore, and thus makes
9 > digging a requirement, or to look for the right manhole and find the right
10 > cable ;)
11
12 I think I've got the solution for both of ya:
13
14 FIBER! Time to get on the neighborhood SONET ring... :)
15
16 Dave
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list