From: "Jc García" <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] installing gentoo with a systemd profile
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 01:28:12
1 2015-07-20 19:13 GMT-06:00 <gottlieb@×××.edu>:
2
3 > I tried via depclean. I wanted to ask here before actually trying
4 > --unmerge, which seems rather brutal. I actually had a tiny part in the
5 > systemd wiki and remember that you could switch from an openrc system to
6 > systemd without unmerging. Instead, you either changed use flags
7 > (+systemd and -consolekit) or went to the a systemd profile
8 > (recommended).
9 It is needed to remove sys-fs/udev in order to get apps-sytem/systemd,
10 remember is the same code base the difference is you only compile one
11 part when emerging sys-fs/udev, not unmerging would cause file
12 conflicts, at install time.
13 sys-fs/udev/udev-222.ebuild:
14 SRC_URI="https://github.com/systemd/systemd/archive/v${PV}.tar.gz ->
15 ${P}.tar.gz"