From: "Anthony E. Caudel" <acaudel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kppp and two different accounts
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:23:42
1 Dale wrote:
2
3 <snip>
4 > Can someone tell me where in the world this is stored? This is nuts. I
5 > couldn't change ISPs even if I wanted to since it works this way. I
6 > would have to reinstall looks like. That sounds like winders.
7 >
8 Try:
9
10 find <directory> -name '*' -exec fgrep -l <search phrase> \{\} \;
11
12 This search all files for the search phrase.
13
14 I would search /etc, /var, and /home first using your password as the
15 search phrase. If no go, then vary the directories and search phrase.
16
17 Tony
18 --
19 Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
20 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
21 -- Benjamin Franklin
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list