From: Massimiliano Ziccardi <massimiliano.ziccardi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with revdep-rebuild
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 07:55:32
1 Thanks all.
2 Installing portage 2 and uninstalling some other package now I'm able to
3 update the system.
4
5 I've uninstalled xfce, firefox (??!) and kde.
6
7 Now the update seems to proceed. Then I'll reinstall everything.
8
9 However, I tried emerge belong on my system, but it gave me no output:
10
11 "
12 # equery belongs /usr/lib/libxfce4util.la
13 [ Searching for file(s) /usr/lib/libxfce4util.la in *... ]
14 #
15 "