From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE - Could not create a python scriptengine
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 15:23:10
1 On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 06:19:26 -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > Looking at my emerge log it seem that PyQt4 was emerged yesterday.
4 > I see other reports on the web of this problem some 2 years ago on
5 > some platforms where PyQt was presumed to be involved. I've made no
6 > use flag or package changes on this system.
7
8 I had something similar recently that required re-emerging pykde4. at the
9 time, that wouldn't compile until I added a patch
10 to /etc/portage/patches/kde-base/pykde4-4.5.4 but the patch may be in
11 the potage tree now.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Time for a diet! -- [NO FLABBIER].