From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gcc problems after dep -d
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:15:23
1 On Saturday 28 October 2006 22:01, Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
2 > I assume you've changed your CHOST when upgrading glibc without having a
3 > clue about you were doing...
4 >
5 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/change-chost.xml
6
7 Oh, and just for the the record. Whatever you do with this don't downgrade
8 glibc! :p That will make you even more screwed that you are already. I guess
9 you've learned by now that you should never run --depclean blindly. Always
10 run it with --pretend first and ensure that it doesn't do something stupid.
11 Unfortunately this is a little late for that though... :(
14 Bo Andresen