From: John Dangler <jdangler@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] conf.d/domainname
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:30:09
1 Fernando~
2
3 Thanks for the reply. Since I'm using DHCP, do I need to supply a DNSDOMAIN
4 at all ?
8 John D
14 -----Original Message-----
15 From: Fernando Meira [mailto:fmeira@×××××.com]
16 Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 3:02 PM
17 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
18 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] conf.d/domainname
22 No, that does not mean if you want or not DHCP.
23 Just if you want your domain name overridden when dhcp provides you one.
24
25 Fernando
26