From: renna <rennadp@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems with udev
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:18:52
1 On Thursday 14 July 2005 12:52, Sean Higgins wrote:
2 > Try checking a file called /etc/udev/permissions.d/50-udev.permissions,
3 > this file sets the permissions of devices during boot. My line in that
4 > file is:
5 >
6 > null:root:root:0666
7 >
8 > which sets the permissions to 0666 which is what you expect.
9 >
10 > I had problems with some other devices, like misc/nvram, and had to make
11 > modifications to the file.
12 >
13 > Sean
16 uops i realized i hadn't done an etc-update after emerging udev. doing it
17 adjusted some files in /etc/udev and now everything works. thanks to all
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list