From: Sean Higgins <sean@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems with udev
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:46:12
1 Try checking a file called /etc/udev/permissions.d/50-udev.permissions, this
2 file sets the permissions of devices during boot. My line in that file is:
3
4 null:root:root:0666
5
6 which sets the permissions to 0666 which is what you expect.
7
8 I had problems with some other devices, like misc/nvram, and had to make
9 modifications to the file.
10
11 Sean
12