From: Harm Geerts <harmgeerts@××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: avidemux
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:50:51
1 On Thursday 27 July 2006 22:47, Uwe Thiem wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > while saving an edited MPEG2 file, avidemux ate tens of GB under /home. I
5 > can't find that/those temporary files. Anybody in the know where it stores
6 > them? It definitely isn't under /tmp or /var/tmp. It's under /home and
7 > presumebly under my home directory but "find . -size +1G -print" in my home
8 > directory didn't reveal anything.
9 >
10 > It must have eaten about 30GB, but where? Anybody?
11
12 If you started avidemux from within your desktop environment you might want to
13 check ~/.xsession-errors
14 I've seen this file grow very large in the past.
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list