From: Heiko Baums <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] from Firefox52: NO pure ALSA?, WAS: Firefox 49.0 & Youtube... Audio: No
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 23:29:19
1 Am 17.12.2016 um 23:53 schrieb Alan McKinnon:
2 > No, I'm not a Poetering fanboy,
3
4 Ok, then I'm sorry.
5
6 > and you seem to be seeing the world in a
7 > way that fits your biases.
8
9 No, I don't.
10
11 > And you really need to go back and read the thread. Of course nobody
12 > said Neil is offering you a solution; it is you that are demanding one
13 > from people that never said they would.
14
15 I'm not demanding any solution. I'm just proving that it's wrong what
16 those Poettering fanboys let loose.
17
18 If this would be possible, then it should be easy for them to just
19 explain how this can be done or provide a link to a howto. They simply
20 can't because it is not possible to switch from systemd to another init
21 system, at least not for quite a lot of distros like Debian, Raspbian,
22 Ubuntu etc.
23
24 So I'm not demanding a solution, I just want proof. If they claim
25 something then I think they should proof it. That's all.
26
27 Btw., I've never seen that Poettering and his fanboys have proven
28 anything they claim so far.
29
30 Heiko Baums