From: Bryan Whitehead <driver@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] netqmail and qmail
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 22:00:31
1 > Anyway - I stand to what I wrote. I'd suggest any MTA, *BESIDES*
2 > qmail and sendmail. qmail, as it's too buggy, too few features
3 > and too "complicated". sendmail, as the configuration is a nightmare
4 > (compared to easier systems available nowadays).
5
6 I object to this statement. Sendmail is a solid MTA. Calling it as bad as
7 qmail is just going to far... I've maintained some pretty large sendmail
8 systems without a problem.
9
10 That said - I now use postfix if given a choice.
13 Bryan Whitehead
14 Email:driver@×××××××××.net
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list