From: Erik <sigra@××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KBabel cannot find a corresponding plugin for the MIME type of the file
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 15:07:33
1 Benno Schulenberg wrote:
2
3 >Erik wrote:
6 >>I just emerged kde-base/kbabel-3.5.2 and whenever I try to open a
7 >>po-file with it I get a KMessageBox saying:
8 >>
9 >> KBabel cannot find a corresponding plugin for the MIME type
10 >>of the file: <filename>
11 >>
12 >>Do I really have to install a plugin?
16 >No. I remember having had this problem too, a long time ago, but
17 >don't remember how I got around it. Try rightclicking on a po
18 >file, choose Properties, click on the little tool button, in the
19 >Application Preference Order it should say just KBabel.
22 Thanks! That looks all right. It works now after rebooting the system. I
23 do not know why. I assume rebooting only the KDE session would have been
24 enough. Seems like it is necessary after emerging kbabel.
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list