From: Daniel Vrcic <daniel.vrcic@××××××××.hr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Windows Media Player
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:56:33
1 * Jonathan Wright <mail@×××××××××.uk> [05-08-26 00:57]:
2 > Jerry McBride wrote:
3 > > Yep, you're right. Mplayer is a wonderful application, but a bit too delicate
4 > > to use all the time. I experience the same "fail to shutdown" problem you
5 > > have and in addition to that, after a video plays, I can click on the "open a
6 > > file" button and it will crash... almost every time.
7 > Personally, I prefer to skip the GTK interface and just use the standard
8 > mplayer version, not gmplayer. I've mapped all the keys to my liking, so
9 > I need nothing more :)
10
11 You're using slave mode? What keys?
14 Daniel Vrcic