From: Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon@××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Best choice for a dual core
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:09:05
1 On Thursday 27 July 2006 14.41, Alexander Skwar wrote:
2 > Thierry de Coulon wrote:
3 > > Hello,
4 > >
5 > > Having got a virgin dual core (Intel D 805) I'm about to install Gentoo
6 > > on it. I was wondering what would be best. If I understand it right, I
7 > > could compile an x86_64 version, but I was thinking it would be more
8 > > compatible to stay with the 32bit for now.
9 >
10 > How much RAM do you have or need or will need?
11 >
12 > Alexander Skwar
13 > --
14 > It is not doing the thing we like to do, but liking the thing we have to
15 > do, that makes life blessed.
16 > -- Goethe
17
18 I've got 2 GB and it will (have to) stay so
19
20 Thierry
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list