From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone got any older Portage snapshots kicking around?
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:10:36
1 On 20 July 2011, at 10:03, Joost Roeleveld wrote:
2 > On Saturday 16 July 2011 17:53:48 Stroller wrote:
3 >> A bit of a long shot, this, but has anyone got any older Portage snapshots
4 >> kicking around, by any chance?
5 >>
6 > ...
7 > If you are still looking, I have the following:
8 >
9 > portage-20100128.tar.bz2
10 > portage-latest.tar.bz2 (dated Feb 23, 2010)
11 > portage-20090701.tar.bz2
12 >
13 > (Find is still searching the rest of my system, but I think these are probably
14 > it.
15
16 Those might be handy, thanks, Joost.
17
18 Could you possibly put them on a web or ftp server, or on rapidshare, or something, and then mail me off-list to let me have the URL?
19
20 Stroller.