From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE? Get me out of here!
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 03:03:34
1 On Thursday 25 February 2010 00:10:18 Alex Schuster wrote:
2
3 > This KMail window has spell checking which is nice to have. But when I
4 > open the spell checking dialog in order to add words to the
5 > dictionary, I always have to start at the very beginning and reply to
6 > all problems until I get to the word I want it to learn.
7
8 You might like instead to try right-clicking on the word you want it to
9 learn. Sorry if eggs meet grandmothers here.
10
11 > Oh, and it even has problems with numbers like 4.2. This looks to me
12 > like the typical example of a nice idea, but it's implemented so badly
13 > I just do not use it.
14
15 I don't have any of these problems with kmail. It really is a first-rate
16 program.
19 Rgds
20 Peter.