From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] devmanual searching
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 20:10:31
1 On 23/09/2014 22:07, James wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I find my self needing to search devmanual.gentoo.org, globally,
5 > for random keywords. The document does not appear to be a single,
6 > flat file, in any locations on the net. All I can do is search
7 > by section or search the index
8 >
9 > For example "URI" or "EGIT_REPO_URI" .
10 >
11 > Clarity or other options for global searches of devmanual is most welcome.
14 Use the awesome power of google and neatly sidestep reinventing the
15 search wheel:
16
17 just add "site:devmanual.gentoo.org" to your search string
21 Alan McKinnon
22 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com