From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konqueror background has light and dark stripes
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:02:23
1 On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:27:31 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 k
3 > However, I find I have a very dark blue (almost black) background where
4 > I'm used to light grey.... It's been so long since I configured
5 > Konqueror from scratch I have no idea where to set this. I've gone
6 > through kcontrol and Konqueror -> Settings and found nothing.
7
8 Try Kcontrol->Appearance & Themes->Colours (I now, it's a devious place
9 to hide colour settings :) Select the last item in the Widget Colour
10 popup, Alternate Background in Lists.
11
12 I've no idea why this defaulted to such a strange choice, this has always
13 been light-blue for me, including this brand new install. Maybe it's set
14 in whatever theme you're using.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking
21 like an idiot.