From: john <jdm@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Enlightenment Problem
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 14:58:25
1 I have been using enlightenment 18 for the last 6 months with no
2 problems.
3
4 I have recently bought a ssd drive and transferred / and boot to there.
5 Since then whenever I start enlightenment, enlightenment and kswapd uses
6 all my resources so I cannot even start an xterm, etc. After 10 minutes
7 all is ok again. top shows kswapd and enlightenment using all cpu.
8
9 This maybe a coincidence with the ssd but have upgraded enlightenemt a
10 few times since with no change.
11
12 I have tried killing kswapd but nothing happens. It won't die.
13
14 This happens everytime I log out so have switched to xfce4 for the time
15 being but have no problem there.
16
17 I have rebuilt all enlightenment and associated files (efl, elementary)
18 and deleted all config files etc.
19
20 If anyone has come across this or can help resolve I would be
21 greatful. Cannot find much on Google search!
22
23 /boot /dev/sda1
24 /root /dev/sda2
25