From: Zhu Sha Zang <zhushazang@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is this a bug in firefox-36.0?
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 01:07:46
1 On 03/17/2015 07:49 PM, walt wrote:
2 > I get a certificate verification error when visiting https://www.att.com
3 > using firefox-36.0, but not when using chrome-41.0.2272.76.
4 >
5 > Anyone else see the same with firefox-36?
6 >
7 > BTW, I tried the latest firefox in a Win7 virtual machine and I was
8 > shocked to see that firefox was updating itself when I was logged in
9 > as an unprivileged user (i.e. *not* an Administrator). Are the idiots
10 > at M$ *really* that stupid? They've learned nothing, apparently, since
11 > Win 95 :(
12 >
13 > BTW, the Win7 firefox also flagged an error when visiting the web site
14 > I mentioned above, but the error was displayed so subtly that I would
15 > have missed it if I hadn't been looking for it specifically. Very bad
16 > behavior.
19 I don't know if the test include log in the page. As I don't have a
20 login information I was able only to access the site:
21
22 Everything normal here.
23
24 Best Regards