From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] KDE password dialogs stopped working
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 09:46:53
1 Volker Armin Hemmann schrieb:
2 > On Samstag 10 Oktober 2009, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
3 >> Hi all,
4 >>
5 >> just wanted to know wether anbody has encountered this:
6 >>
7 >> Nearly all KDE password dialogs (except screensaver and kdm) have
8 >> stopped working. Neither kwallet nor kmail/kontact or kopete password
9 >> dialogs work. I can enter login data, but the "OK" button doesn't react
10 >> on klicks, only "Cancel" works.
11 >>
12 >> I suspect that it has something to do with recent QT update to 4.5.3,
13 >> but I'm not sure.
14 >>
15 >> Has anybody else seen this?
16 >
17 > no, never. Is consolekit running?
18
19 Yes.
20
21 > dbus is ok?
22
23 Yes (at least I think so). How would I find out if it's not?
24
25 > error messages in kdm.log?
26
27 Hmm, kdm is working fine. Would I find other programs errors here, too?
28
29 > revdep-rebuilt done?
30
31 Yes (or better: its cousin reconcilio), everything fine.
32
33 Bye...
34
35 Dirk