From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Gtkam getting on my nerves, again.
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 14:45:29
1 walt wrote:
2 > On 02/01/2013 11:50 PM, Dale wrote:
3 >> Howdy,
4 >>
5 >> I use Gtkam to get pics from my Canon camera. I already put up with the
6 >> fact that it crashes a LOT.
7 > I always start by running the problem program from a bash prompt so I can
8 > look for error messages. Then I check any config files in my ~/ directory,
9 > usually using grep -ir to check for the name of the program or other strings
10 > that the program would probably use for config stuff.
11 >
12 > If that doesn't turn up anything useful I resort to running the program
13 > with strace to see which files it's trying to open. I think most newer
14 > programs use gui file dialogs when you are asked to specify a default
15 > directory, but a few older ones may ask you to type in a directory name
16 > from the keyboard, and it's easy to misspell something.
22 I get this:
23
24 (gtkam:10897): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
25 module_path: "clearlooks",
26
27 (gtkam:10897): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
28 module_path: "clearlooks",
29
30 (gtkam:10897): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkSpinButton: setting an adjustment with
31 non-zero page size is deprecated
32
33 (gtkam:10897): Gtk-CRITICAL **:
34 gtk_file_chooser_default_set_current_name: assertion `impl->action ==
35 GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_SAVE || impl->action ==
36 GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_CREATE_FOLDER' failed
39 The first two lines are repeated, a lot. I tried google, it wasn't in
40 english so I let it convert which usually doesn't end well. Anyway, it
41 didn't help any since it seems they were having some sort of boot
42 troubles.
43
44 Does that last bit make sense to anyone? It shouldn't have to create
45 the folder since it is already there.
46
47 Dale
48
52 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!