From: Neil Walker <neil@×××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] IMAP server recommendations.
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 06:18:35
1 Josh Helmer wrote:
2 > I was just looking for some opinions. I am replacing my current mail server.
3 > Right now I am using courier-imap and I am happy with it. The only thing
4 > that concerns me is that I have heard grumblings that courier has some
5 > security issues. I was just curious which IMAP server other people would
6 > recommend or perhaps if I am best off just sticking with what I know. My
7 > current setup is very simple. My only real requirements are SSL and maildir
8 > support. I connect using either Kmail or Thunderbird.
11 I switched from courier-imap to dovecot some time ago and haven't
12 regretted it. ;)
15 Be lucky,
16
17 Neil