From: "J." <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Safe systemd "reload" command
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2016 16:27:20
1 El dom, 05-06-2016 a las 12:09 -0400, Michael Orlitzky escribió:
2 > Oh ok, I didn't know about that. Yes it would be annoying to have
3 > that
4 > emailed to you every day. The first line of the script redirects
5 > stdout,
6
7 >   # First, redirect stdout to /dev/null.
8 >   exec 1>/dev/null
9
10 > but stderr is left intact.
11
12 I noticed that.
13
14 > Does that happen with rc-service, too? Or only with the init script
15 > (which uses openrc-run)? I recently updated the job on the wiki to
16 > use
17 > rc-service after we've checked that it exists.
18
19 > If it still prints the error, I'll just redirect stderr to /dev/null
20 > during the check.
23 It does, seems rc-service is just a wrapper to run stuff in
24 /etc/init.d/, proof:
25
26 # rc-service spamd status
27 * You are attempting to run an openrc service on a
28 * system which openrc did not boot.
29 * You may be inside a chroot or you may have used
30 * another initialization system to boot this system.
31 * In this situation, you will get unpredictable results!
32 * If you really want to do this, issue the following command:
33 * touch /run/openrc/softlevel