From: Zhou Rui <ghoulr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: re: [gentoo-user] Atheros 5xxx driver in kernel 2.6.24-gentoo-r5
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 05:37:59
1 Finally, I emerged madwifi-ng and the WLAN card works. Add if I do the cmd
2 manually:
3 # /etc/init.d/net.ath0 start
4 the interface can get IP address from dhcp normally. But when I add the net.
5 ath0 to the
6 runlevel default and reboot, it cannot obtain the IP information with
7 dhcpcd... That means
8 I have to run the network restart script every time the system boots... Can
9 you give me some
10 advices about this?
11
12 # cat /etc/conf.d/net
13
14 # This blank configuration will automatically use DHCP for any net.*
15 # scripts in /etc/init.d. To create a more complete configuration,
16 # please review /etc/conf.d/net.example and save your configuration
17 # in /etc/conf.d/net (this file :]!).
18
19 # config_eth0=( "dhcp" )
20 # dhcp_eth0="nonis nontp"
21
22 modules=( "iwconfig" )
23 key_xxxxxx="[1] cccc-cccc-cccc-cccc-cccc-cccc-cc key [1] enc restricted"
24 preferred_aps=( "xxxxxx" )
25
26 config_ath0=( "dhcp" )
27 dhcp_ath0="nonis nontp"
28
29 Thank you very much.
30 Zhou
31
32 -----邮件原件-----
33 发件人: Kan-I Jyo [mailto:cecilhsujp@×××××.com]
34 发送时间: 2008年6月24日 17:15
35 收件人: gentoo-user@l.g.o
36 主题: Re: [gentoo-user] Atheros 5xxx driver in kernel 2.6.24-gentoo-r5
37