From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:39:45
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Aggelos [mailto:marmango@××××××××.gr]
3 > Sent: 22 February 2007 18:20
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
8 > on 02/21/2007 07:48 PM Aggelos wrote the following:
9 > > www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin
10 > >
11 > > www.petitiononline.com/golfinho
12 >
13 > I really don't care if consider the above as spam or not or
14 > watever, for
15 > this list or for any list. I am subscribed to this list so I posted it
16 > here. If I had posted it to a dolphins related list there would be no
17 > gain as they should most probably be aware of it. So if you don't have
18 > any good suggestions for the "OT", just let those that may show some
19 > interest for them, to just see what it's about. You don't
20 > have to bother
21 > the list with those "smart ass" comments about OT posts.
22 > My OT post would be one and only one, but you just made it a thread.
23 > --
24 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
28 I don't see a problem with OT posts that have some vague relevance e.g: List policies, Linux security issues (for example " OT - Some miscellanous questions about hack attacks and dealing with them"). By your logic people could discuss *anything* on this list with the defense of "Some people might want to see it...". There has to be some sort of line drawn really, and I can't speak for anyone else but that line stops at the edge of computer-related discussion in my mind.
29
30 Anyway, it's 6.30pm and I'm finished beating this dead dol... horse so I'm going home.
33 djn
34
35 I do not represent anyone else in emails I send to this list.
38 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list