From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] modifying iptables: how can I prevent locking me out?
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 21:52:37
1 On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:59:16 -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > Maybe a cron job that no matter what reloads the old rules 1 hour later?
4
5 Wouldn't at make more sense? You don't want the thing to keep reloading
6 your old config, at will do it once, and you can remove the task from the
7 at queue once you successfully log back in.
8
9 echo "command to reload old rules" | at now + 1 hour
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Tact is the intelligence of the heart.