From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: USE flag 'split-usr' is now global
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 11:48:25
1 On Wed, 07 Aug 2019 11:58:52 +0100, Mick wrote:
2
3 > > Actually, it combines them all into one. The second link is to bin,
4 > > not /bin. It's a relative link from /usr/sbin so this would put
5 > > everything in /usr/bin.
6 >
7 > Yep! It sounds like an amazing idea! I vote we rename it $WINDOWS/
8
9 As opposed to splitting binaries across four directories based on
10 arbitrary decisions made in the last century? :P
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 DOS never says "EXCELLENT command or filename"...