From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] telnet localhost
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:24:49
1 THUFIR HAWAT wrote:
2 > On 3/27/06, Dirk Heinrichs <ext-dirk.heinrichs@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >> > Why can I not telnet to my own localhost?
6 >>
7 >> Because the services you want to connect to are not available.
10 > Yes, it does, thank you. How do I find out why they're not available, though?
11
12 In the logs. Is leafnode using xinetd, or is it run
13 as a standalone service? Try to restart the service
14 (be it xinetd or leafnode) and watch the logs. Try
15 to connect to leafnode and watch the logs.
19 Alexander Skwar
20 --
21 BOFH Excuse #451:
22
23 astropneumatic oscillations in the water-cooling
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list