From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: baselayout-2.0.0 surprises
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:01:55
1 Volker Armin Hemmann schrieb:
2 > On Donnerstag, 17. April 2008, Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
3 >
4 >> http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/sys-apps/baselayout/baselay
5 >> out-2.0.0.ebuild?r1=1.2&r2=1.3
6 >
7 > oh great, changes without a rX bump. I hate that.
8
9 No need for a rev bump here i guess! Anybody who runs into this will not
10 benefit from a rev bump, as the files were gone and are not restored by
11 the bump.
12
13 Also this package is in ~arch and left package.mask recently, so it is
14 under testing and you have to expect problems!
15
16 I use openrc since it's first days in the openrc-overlay and migration
17 went smooth! I had only problems after the transition were i was left
18 with an unbootable system because of some bad changes in the
19 git-repository of openrc, but this was resolvable with a live-cd.
20 --
21 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list