From: Fast Turtle <fturtle@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Seamonkey and path to internet
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 14:46:34
1 On Mon, 20 May 2013 21:36:07 -0500
2 Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Adam Carter wrote:
5 > >
6 > > What is the path that Seamonkey takes to get to the internet?
9 > > The path is determined by the proxy settings. If there's no proxy
10 > > configured its just straight out. Sounds like a bug to me.
11 >
12 > Under proxies, I have direct connection checked. I forgot to mention
13 > that even tho I checked it to make sure how it was set up. I hope this
14 > is something besides a bug since it affects both versions in the tree. :-?
15 >
16 > Dale
17 >
19 >
20 > --
21 > I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!
22 >
23 if it's affecting both versions, then it's a bug. Very rarely will you see both showing the same problem and that does indicate something is badly screwed up somewhere.